[thelist] ASP & MS Access

John Meyer john_meyer at geocities.com
Mon Apr 9 19:14:20 CDT 2001

The best way to accomplish this is through a DSN connection.

For this recipe, you will need
* a DSN connection named client
* 1 connection object
* 1 recordset object

<%
dim objConn, objRecordset

set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
set objRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

objConn.Open "DSN=client;"
objRecordset.Open "SomeTable", cn, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockReadOnly

do until objRecordset.EOF
     dim strFld
     for each strFld in objRecordset.Fields
     Response.Write strFld.Value