[thelist] MySQL, Cold Fusion and Linux: Advice?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Apr 11 09:14:19 CDT 2001

Frank -

What sort of problems are you having connecting to the MySQL DB from CF?
Does the account you're trying to connect to in the DB have connect
privileges? Are CF and MySQL sitting on the same box?

I've been using the same combo with good results for about a month now,
and I'm sure if you provide some more details we can walk you through it
:)

.djc.