[thelist] Quick site check for me?

DC DC_the_gasman at Bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 12 04:24:36 CDT 2001

>Getting reports of people hitting a 404 on one of our sites, but a reload
>fixes it.

IE5/Mac: I didn't get a 404. What I *did* get was a big message saying:

"FasTime requires your browser to have JavaScript enabled.
You can enable JavaScript by modifying your browser preferences.
Please contact your local IT support if you continue to experience
difficulties."

But JavaScript *is* enabled...

Opera TP2/Mac: "FasTime requires your browser to have JavaScript
enabled..." (doesn't matter how Opera identifies itself)

NS4.7/Mac: works OK - although some of the text is barely big enough to read

N6/Mac: works OK

iCab: rude message telling me to update my browser - way to make friends

DC