[thelist] Quick javascript question

Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM
Thu Apr 12 16:24:14 CDT 2001

you mean something like
onSubmit="FormRedirect()"
??

"Green, Janet" <JGreen at DesMoinesMetro.com> on 04/12/2001 05:15:52 PM

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org

To:   "'thelist at lists.evolt.org'" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
cc:    (bcc: Ron Senykoff/BEA)

Subject:  [thelist] Quick javascript question

I have this bit of js in my <head> tags...

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
<!--
function FormRedirect(){
setTimeout ('this.document.location.href = "work_tables.html"',5000);}
//-->
</SCRIPT>

but I inadvertantly *erased* the string that goes in the <input
type="submit" onSubmit="SOMETHING I ERASED"> portion down in the form. Since
I am a copy-and-paster, instead of an actual script writer, can someone fill
in the "redirect" statement for me that went here? I've been on and off this
project all day, trying to make two events happen onSubmit, and now have
erased the one that will get me OFF this page once and for all - LOL.

Thank you. I realize this is pretty pathetic, but dang... I need a JS guru
(or heck, even a JS beginner) right now!!

Janet