[thelist] Email address masking via HTML or JS?

Green, Janet JGreen at DesMoinesMetro.com
Fri Apr 13 10:25:48 CDT 2001

>>>Can you set up email aliases on your server? You could then create a
dummy email address @yourorganization for each volunteer which is then
forwarded to the volunteers' real email address.<<<

Bekah, yes we can do this but eventually we will have about 100 volunteers,
and we didn't want all that traffic on our server if there was a way to
avoid it. This was actually my original idea, but I sort of got poo-poo'd by
the IT manager because of the potential traffic.