[thelist] Email address masking via HTML or JS?

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Fri Apr 13 10:31:08 CDT 2001

One way you might be able to get around the email problem is to have a
discussion board on your site.. Which these volunteers would visit on a
regular basis to answer questions posted there by curious passers-by or
other interested parties... An additional benefit of that is that you
aren't restricted to one person talking to a particular visitor... You
can have several helping each other explain the greatness of the area.

Oh, and another lovely benefit: The questions and answers are accessible
to site visitors, which means that the volunteers won't have to answer
the same questions over and over again; they can simply say "hey, check
out the response to xyz post"....

-martin