[thelist] CSS: Unix and font sizes

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Fri Apr 13 14:30:28 CDT 2001

>Are you sure this is an operating system issue, or is it the screen
>resolution? Most workstations have higher-res monitors than typical
>PCs.

I connecting over Exceed using 1024x768, so I don't think its a resolution
issue.  I tried converting to relative font sizes, but it had no impact
whatsoever.  My design (if you can call it that) is not dependent on
pixel-perfection layout, so using px is not imperative.  However, using
relative sizes did not seem to fix my issue.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com