[thelist] RSS or Scriptingnews feed

Bryan deSilva improvisations at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 20:11:38 CDT 2001

Thanks all:

What I'm looking for is one of the standard 'newsfeed' formats like rss.xml,
or scriptingNews2.xml. ScriptingNews2 is really a better choice IMO, but rss
is more commonly used. I use Radio Userland http://radio.userland.com as my
aggregate for tons of syndicated stuff, weblogs, discussion lists, etc. If
it's not there, or coming to Outlook as email, it's not likely to be read as
I have SO MUCH STUFF <g>.

Dave Winer of Userland fame talks about rss
http://backend.userland.com/rss092 , soap and other standards if you're
interested.

Bryan