[thelist] Use CSS to control appearance of list items

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Mon Apr 16 09:03:52 CDT 2001

This seems to work just dandy for IE but... NN 4.7 (at least on Mac) does
not seem to support the padding to control the space between the lines
and... the bullets are no longer centered on the line item - are there
workarounds for NetScape?

Also, am having problems in Netscape with using a .gif for the bullet
instead of a standard disc. My style is as follows:

{color: inherit;
display: list-item;
font-size: inherit;
list-style-image: url(images/bullet.gif);
list-style-position: outside;
text-decoration: underline}

What part of this style is not set correctly for Netscape???

Thanks for the info...
Janice