[thelist] ColdFusion Help Needed (WAS: Javascript Fun)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Apr 16 10:19:17 CDT 2001

After you have uploaded the file with CFFILE, you can evaluate the results
using the File scope of variables. The variable you want is File.ServerFile.
If you read the docs on CFFILE, you can see a whole list of variables that
are available after uploading the file.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482