[thelist] Weird line spacing in IE

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Mon Apr 16 14:13:58 CDT 2001

This is what my boss calls a "tall space" and around here it usually happens
because you used a <font> tag, changed the size or font-face of the text
within the tag, and then closed the <font> tag.  Then there is a <br> tag
is usually larger. We use a size 2 Arial, so the default font is one size
bigger.

To fix it, move the <br> into the <font> tag.

This actually happens in Netscape too, it's just not as noticeable.

Hope this helps.

Shaun Anderson