[fwd] RE: [thelist] cd autorun

Candace Maynard CandaceM at bnj.com
Mon Apr 16 22:21:46 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

In your .ini file, set the IE parameters to -k.  This will set your
browser up in kiosk mode, which means without buttons.