[thelist] iframe in netscape 6/mozilla

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 22:57:26 CDT 2001

> From: Alan Storm <gliff at rochester.rr.com>
>
> I'm running into a problem with iframes in Netscape 6/Mozilla.
>
> Whenever I place an iframe with a percentage height&width inside a
> iframe of the proper width, but only a few pixels high.

yeah, i'd try to avoid the use of %... that seems to be killing it... i
suppose there's no convenient way to use style attributes to do the
width, right?

> This doesn't happen in either Opera or IE 5, so my initial reaction
is
> to blame Netscape.  But that's just the training kicking in.

no, seems like you can blame netscape here, regardless of your
use of a <center> tag (which the strict renderer should ignore)...

> Any and all help is appreciated, even if it's of the "Wow, that sure
> looks broken" variety.

well, i didn't offer much, so:

 - wow, sure looks broken.

and yes, i can see the problem as well...