[thelist] CSS hover not validating at W3C

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Tue Apr 17 03:21:29 CDT 2001

I sent this nearly 24 hrs ago and have not seen it show up on the List yet
... so this is a re-send.

The only thing preventing a page from W3C CSS 1 validating is its problem
with an A:hover on my site's home page. Really puzzling. Code looks okay to
me. I have used both a remote.css file and document-wide declarations 'tween
the <head> tag. The remote file validates, but the validator coughs at the