[fwd] Re: [thelist] Apache: index.cfm as directory default?

Adam Ulvi adam at ados.com
Tue Apr 17 16:36:02 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Also, the "Application.cfm" file must be cased as such or it doesn't run.
I would also recommend installing Apache from source, not from rpm as you
probably did.  Even as a beginner, the Apache install is not the hardest
and there is plenty of fantastic documentation, even good documentation
from Allaire on installing CF after Apache is up.  Just read the INSTALL
file that comes w/the apache source and you will be on your way.
Lastly, feel free to hit me w/an email if you are absolutely stuck.  : )
Good luck!
- Adam