[thelist] OT: Binary Decoder

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Tue Apr 17 17:42:52 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Paul Dewey
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:29 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] OT: Binary Decoder

>Okay, a while ago I asked you guys to decode some binary for me and
someone
>referenced me to a perl script they made and it did it for me.  I lost
that
>link :-(.

>Can someone be ever so kind to give me that link

I doubt that this is the actual link that was originally given out, but
it has a decode/encode function;
http://www.nickciske.com/binary/

>can someone decode this line for me...

As a matter of fact, the message was doubly encoded... Quite fun,
actually... The decoded message reads:

"I know what I need to know... grasshopper."

And since this is an off-topic post, and I wanna keep my tip balance
steady...

<tip type="tip sources">
For tips covering many, if not all, aspects of life, visit
http://www.lifetips.com. It's really quite good!
</tip>

Martin Kuplens-Ewart
http://www.graphicist.com

Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're
the cognitive elite. Let's conquer. - Chester G. Edwards