[thelist] [fwd] request for proposal deliverables for media design companies

Markus Staas markus.staas at diamondcluster.com
Wed Apr 18 16:43:15 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Hi and here is my question:
We want to choose a media design company to design and implement the
design
into an e-commerce site.  I would like to know from you guys with what
they
should come up after 2 weeks to pitch for the contract. What should be in
their presentation? Like usability challenges for example, or layouts or
whatever.

What I will give them:

- existing web site
- branding strategy
- target audience
- detailed functional specifications
- information over the backend prcess (InterShop)