[thelist] CF: Style sheets fail with cfincludes?

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at mindseye.com
Wed Apr 18 22:25:32 CDT 2001

Hi Frank,

I'd be willing to bet a small sum of money (maybe .25$) that when you are
including your style sheet like so:

<head>
<cfinclude template="stylesheet.cfm">
</head>

that the reference within stylesheet.cfm is a relative link that won't work
when you include it in different portions of your site.  Show us some code
though!

HTH's

Aaron Johnson, MCSE, MCP+I
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer