[fwd] Re: [thelist] logo delivery & bmp settings

Blake Coglianese coglianeseb at diamtech.com
Thu Apr 19 13:54:47 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Amanda,

I would also include at least a one page style guide for the logo.
Example: Smallest size it should be viewed at. What PMS colors you are
using. How big it should be printed on b-cards, letterhead, etc. You
should spec that out for them. You don't have to give examples of each
just sizes. I might also give them a web ready logo. If you created the
logo in Illustrator or Freehand it is not necessary to give them the psd
file. You *probably* don't want them to use that to print anyways.

Hope that helps
Blake

Message: 26