[thelist] Floating DIV issues.

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Apr 19 20:50:01 CDT 2001

Both good ideas, and which I've tried, but:

1) For some reason that I can't remember, I couldn't use this
arrangement. I think it had to do with content wrapping where I
didn't want it to. The other way, my content is contained. Can't
remember exactly why I switched approaches (this is ALA style, by the
way).

2) Hmmm. Problem here is that the rightcontent DIV already fills 100%
of the containing DIV. However, I'm trying to get the containing DIV
to stretch to match the bottom of the floating DIV.

Thanks for your suggestions! :)