[thelist] Scheduling production people... HELP

Andre Gaulin gaulin at mac.com
Fri Apr 20 09:16:04 CDT 2001

Hi everyone..

i have a bit of a problem and i hope you all can help.  i am the production
manager for a web firm with a production team of approx 15 people (sometimes
more sometimes less).  I need to find a piece of software, or web app that
will allow me to keep track of what my people are working on, their %
allocation time to a specific project, and the other usual stuff that comes
along with managing and scheduling people. Has anyone come across anything
that is useful for this type of thing?

any suggestions are greatly appreciated... please and thanks

andreg