[thelist] forms for NT

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Sat Apr 21 16:02:24 CDT 2001

I never use forms on any sites period but a friend is trying to develop a
questionnaire for his wife's firm and he's more lost than me :)
The server is IIS on NT4 and they need the contents of the form to be sent
to the admin either by email or if there is other options they'll examine
those.  Would they require the person who completes the form to supply
their email as well if it is to be sent via email?  As an aside I believe
they have ASPmail installed on the server from their old developers.  All
input will be very helpful.
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)