[thelist] anonymous domain registration?

Hugh Blair hblair at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 23 22:00:53 CDT 2001

The 'rules' say that you can't do what you're asking.  But....
As others have said, get an email at some webmail provider like
hotmail/yahoo/excite etc., use a PO Box, use a phony company
name.  The hardest part will be getting 2 nameservers (a must)
and that connection staying silent.

Good luck,

-Hugh
->  Domain Names for $15  <-