[thelist] CSS Table Borders not working (<col>,<colgroup>)

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu Apr 26 00:01:24 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,

Can someone please explain why the css borders for this very simple table
aren't working?? I've applied the styles to <col> and <colgroup> tags.

http://members.evolt.org/MarkC/table.htm

Also, in the second table NS6 and Opera 5.02 are displaying the TD borders
incorrectly - each cell border should collapse but doesn't.
Can anyone help?  I've set cell-spacing : none on the table tag.

I've been beating this for hours - is it just me???

TIA

Mark Cheng
Financial Controller
Ranger Minerals Ltd
Phone 08 9364 8355

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.