[thelist] Net Jobs

Daniel S. O'Shea doshea at surfree.com
Thu Apr 26 08:13:15 CDT 2001

Since Web Dev. jobs were a topic of discussion lately, I assume it is
considered to be of topic on the list. So with that, I thought this email I
received would be of interest to some.
Hope it helps.

Dan O.

Get back online with the #1 job board for customer satisfaction and post
your resume on
http://www.net-temps.com/cgi-bin/resumeform.cgi?type=2&rid=765790 !
Net-Temps has more jobs than ever. Target your search efforts with the
customizable job search agents, reach thousands of recruiters, view your
resume stats, check out our salary calculator and receive the weekly
newsletter. All for FREE!

Here's what one job seeker says about Net-temps:

"Not only did I get the job, but I also got $10,000 more than I was asking!
I recently submitted my resume to your site and now I am happy to announce
that I found a great job! Needless to say, I think Net-Temps is No. 1 and I
would highly recommend it to all Job Seekers. Thank you very much for your
excellent service."

Get started today! Sign up for your free Job Seeker Desktop at
http://my.net-temps.com/create.html

Regards,
Net-Temps