[thelist] php downloading question

Heather Ruggio hjrbaby at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 11:25:11 CDT 2001

I am a new user of php, but I know nothing about other
script languages.  My company has an intranet site
that I am partially responsible for maintaining, but
the server on which it is housed does not support php.
 I contacted the server administrator to ask him to
download the software, but he doesn't know how and
doesn't know if our system will be able to use it.
The server is Novell, and I couldn't find any
information on the php site or the Novell site about
whether they work together or not.  I am apparently
going to have to give this guy pretty detailed
instructions if it is usable, but I don't know how to
do these things.  Any advice?

Thanks,
Heather