[thelist] Photoshop Layer Styles

Beldamar brad at beldamar.com
Thu Apr 26 13:44:42 CDT 2001

Gina,
The way I do it is I create a new file with that layer that I want
different. Flatten the image and then paste it back into the original image.
You have to be careful which layer you flatten though because you can't get
the transparent background on a flattened image.

This only holds true on certain things for your layer effects. Most of the
stuff can be different on each layer but drop shadows are a pain. They want
to be consistent on all layers.

If anyone knows of a better way I would love to know too.

Brad