[thelist] Home networking help - Win98

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Apr 27 08:04:01 CDT 2001

Hi Martin,

you've enabled sharing, but you've prolly not actually created a share yet.
Try right clicking on C:\ in windows explorer. There should be an option for
"Share this folder" or something similar. Alternatively, there's a menu item
under "Tools" (I think - I'm running Windows in Swedish and it's hard to
remember what everything's called in English ;-)

If it's not that, then I'm stumped.

.steve