[thelist] Leave my Code Alone! was: Design Mode in Homesite

Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 27 10:40:07 CDT 2001

<snip>
There are settings on HomeSite and Dreamweaver that I always set, that are
basically the "leave my freaking code alone" settings.
</snip>

What settings are these?  I became frustrated w/ Dreamweaver and Homesite early
on, and have been using Textpad for most editing since.  I would like to get
away from this... what are your recommendations?

-Ron