[thelist] easy updates

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Fri Apr 27 16:09:02 CDT 2001

Hi

There are a lot of good solutions.  I use php and mysql (keep in mind there
are other ways) but here goes.  I have a free garage sale listing and the
poster fills it out a lot like a guest book.  If they use html, which they
do not, I would add some code replace things.  I also have a lost pet page
that is total user input.  But when the code is written, templates are
generated that the customer can complete.  For editing, just add an enum to
the table.  yes=post but normally set to no until you review it.

Since the server is unix I am pc and the input can be any format as long as
they can fill in a form.

peace  (sorryabout the length)