[thelist] multi platform fonts

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Sun Apr 29 10:11:57 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 01:21 AM 4/29/01 -0700, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns
bequeathed such tales as these:
>Peter, I've done tons of research on this, as this question seems to come
>up rather frequently at various discussion lists. Check out
>WebsiteTips.com's design section: <http://www.websitetips.com/design/>.

Shirley, I think tons is a little modest!  With the addition of so many
newer applications and all their associated font packs there seems to be
far less restriction than before.  Especially with MS Publisher 2000 and
it's 23,566 kb Arialuni font pack and others like it, things should prove
interesting I hope.
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)