[thelist] Online documentation

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:57:24 CDT 2001

--- sfmalo <sfmalo at msn.com> wrote:
> If I have to go to the time and trouble to make the documentation look good
> in html and incorporate it into the client's site, there would be no need
> for a PDF file. Just had another thought. Can a Word .doc file be downloaded
> from an html page as an .exe file?

You can actually just put your catalog.doc file on your server with a hyperlink to it and if
people click on it and have Word (pretty much the whole free world) then it will automatically dl
your catalog and open it in Word.

I did it with a resume some years ago...and just checked it...still works. :)

Sincerely,

Sean Preston