[thelist] Stupid Cold Fusion question...

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Apr 30 13:09:49 CDT 2001

One tag - CFEXECUTE. That will run the Perl script for you.

Oh, and you  may want to take a look at CF_Perl. It allows you to do:

<CF_Perl>
	$a = 9;
	$a = $a + 1;
	print $a;
</CF_Perl>

Of course, all this does is take your script and call your perl.exe. I
didn't write a Perl-interperter for CF. :) Anyway, again, your best bet is
CFEXECUTE.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482