[thelist] (homesite edit mode- autocomplete off?)

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Mon Apr 30 17:50:55 CDT 2001

At 04:58 PM 4/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>(I'm always interested in new editors, but before you recommend
>Ultraedit, TextPad, NotetabPro etc.etc talk to me about customization
>and scriptability. I gotta have it)

I shelled out the bucks for Homesite only to discover my nice, new machine
/still/ crashes -- back to HKit by http://www.chami.com/

And, that new remote ftp feature in HKit -- slick. Anybody want to buy a
slightly used copy of Homesite?? (kidding, but, I /am/ disappointed).

And, if you do look at HKit, check out the plug-ins too.

FWIW,
<tamara />