[thelist] Acrobat Web capture

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue May 1 20:04:27 CDT 2001

I was assisting a friend with a client, and upon completion of the site the
client decided to drop my friend and his work.  But they then used
Acrobat's web capture and took the entire site from his test server.  I
know they did this because they approached me with his work in PDF
format.  I declined, but I'm curious none the less how other's deal with
the Acrobat Web Capture utility.  Also is there any way to prevent the
program from capturing your work?
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)