[thelist] Org Chart?

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Wed May 2 07:50:22 CDT 2001

aardvark [roselli at earthlink.net] wrote:

> [...]

FWIW I agree ... to an extent: it's always nice to be able to try before you
buy.

<rant>
What annoys me is that the software I buy for the PC doesn't allow me to use
the same software on the Mac so you end up having to buy two licences for
the same usability.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were any cross-platform upgrade incentive
plans.
</rant>

Richard. H. Morris, Web Designers Limited
~~ http://www.web-designers.co.uk ~~
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy"