[thelist] Org Chart?

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 2 17:55:30 CDT 2001

Richard H. Morris wrote on 2/5/01 11:38 am

><rant>
>What annoys me is that the software I buy for the PC doesn't allow me to use
>the same software on the Mac so you end up having to buy two licences for
>the same usability.
>
>It wouldn't be so bad if there were any cross-platform upgrade incentive
>plans.
></rant>

Hm. Most software you'd need to buy 2 licenses if you were putting it
on 2 PCs. Of course, comparable license price (grumblegrumbleNorton
moanwhinge) would be nice.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland