[thelist] Shared hosting with Oracle database

Madhu Menon madhum at trisoft.net
Thu May 3 07:38:24 CDT 2001

Does anybody know of a hosting company that offers Oracle database hosting
with its hosting plans? We have a client who insist on using Oracle for
their database (actually, it *is* Oracle ;) and obviously SQL Server won't
be acceptable :)

Thanks for the help,

Madhu

<<<   *   >>>
Madhu Menon
Head - User Experience Group
Trisoft Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Global Software Services

Work: http://www.trisoft.net
Personal: http://madman.weblogs.com

(We interrupt this mail to bring you this disclaimer)

------------------------DISCLAIMER--------------------------.
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure/(s) or
attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of Trisoft
Systems Private Limited and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in
any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If this E-mail
(including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)if any ) has been received in
error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)or
attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Trisoft
Systems Private Limited.