[thelist] CF requirement for Cyrilic Font which happens to be unicode

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu May 3 09:03:05 CDT 2001

CF _can_ work w/ unicode if your careful. CF only seems to corrupt Unicode
when you perform string functions on it, or use tags like CFINSERT (although
not CFQUERY). If your requirements are simple, you __may__ be able to work
just fine with it.

FYI, Neo(CF6) will be unicode compliant.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482