[thelist] flash detection

Mark Groen markgroen at telus.net
Thu May 3 16:36:31 CDT 2001

No Flash -- Flash detection seems to work well with IE 5.5 without Flash
plug in -  it took me right to the home page in a hurry. I tried it with
Flash also, of course it was slower. Clean site - I like 'em like that.
BTW - I preferred the HTML version, the rollovers work faster and didn't
miss the extra animation at all.

<snip>