[thelist] SSI on NT, Printer-Friendly Pages

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 00:54:03 CDT 2001

you're using the wrong language if you're serving active server
pages... that's all... yes, it can do it... here is a wildly stripped
example...

<% IF Request(name) = "value" THEN %>
do this
<% ELSE %>
do that
<% END IF %>

just read up on the VBScript docs installed on your server... and
make sure you understand the request object and get it from the
right collection (cookies, query string, forms, etc.)...

my personal page also has a printable version at roselli.org/adrian,
which you can see works in ASP...

> From: "Amy Gilliland" <agilliland at geosolutions.com>
>
> <code>
> <!--#if expr="$QUERY_STRING = 'printable'" -->
> html chunk
> html chunk
> <!--#endif -->
> </code>