[thelist] domain self-hosting

Mark Groen markgroen at telus.net
Fri May 4 11:49:52 CDT 2001

The best way to try scripts at home is to set up your own "localhost" on
your computer using Apache. If you are using Windows the most common set up
is called WAMP - Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP. For an easy install, you can
go to this site:
http://www.net-language.com/workshops/Default.asp?Workshop=21&step=1