[thelist] IE6 will not support all cookies

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri May 4 12:58:45 CDT 2001

Hmm. Didn't we have a discussion here the other week
about whether, all things being equal, it was a good
idea for new browsers to fail backwards-compatibility?

FWIW, I don't think I really give a monkeys either way
but it was worth pointing out...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com