[thelist] Java Scripting in NS6

Alister Cameron alister at cameroncreative.com
Fri May 4 22:30:38 CDT 2001

Basically, your DHTML will differ for each browser. As far as most of what
you're ever going to find out there is concerned, it hasn't been updated for
NS6 yet.

There are a number of libraries of cross-browser DHTML code being written to
handle NS6... here is a great list (some handle NS6, some don't):

http://www.scottandrew.com/index.php/site/dhtmllibs

All the best.

Alister Cameron