[thelist] domain self-hosting

Bryan deSilva improvisations at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 00:21:14 CDT 2001

Toby:

I've been hosting with various services for the past few years and have
NEVER been happy with the service or support. However, I'm concerned about
the amount of work to host it myself. Can you, or anyone, point me to some
links or tell me what to expect? I own MS SBS 4.5 which has NT, IIS &
Exchange. However, I'm concerned about having to spend too much time
maintaining it. What do you think?

Bryan

Please join Improv-Fans fight against Cancer!  Get details. Download the
client. Join our team.