[thelist] php lib path on evolt

David Garcia Watkins dgw at q-logic.org
Sun May 6 05:43:55 CDT 2001

There are 2 folders in your include path:

1) . = current folder, wherever the script is located.
2) /usr/local/lib/php = ignore this path, 'cause you cant get there.

You will use number 1. If you put both files in the same folder, you should be able to include one from the other, or use relative paths.