[thelist] Re online form

Derry Talvainn dtalvain at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 6 20:25:30 CDT 2001

I have a client who wants to have an online form that on submit will send a
delimited .txt file as an attachment to an email so he can open it in excel.

What would be the easiest way to go about this? I have ColdFusion and
ColdFusion web hosting for the client as well (I am a newbie with it though
and my books on it doesn't have anything that would do the above.)

Derry Talvainn
Artema Interactive Design

The greatest protection is a loving heart. Protecting yourself you protect
others. Protecting others you protect yourself.