[thelist] Re online form

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 20:38:05 CDT 2001

> From: "Derry Talvainn" <dtalvain at bigpond.net.au>
>
> I have a client who wants to have an online form that on submit will
> send a delimited .txt file as an attachment to an email so he can open
> it in excel.
>
> What would be the easiest way to go about this? I have ColdFusion and
> ColdFusion web hosting for the client as well (I am a newbie with it
> though and my books on it doesn't have anything that would do the
> above.)

on what platform?  *nix?  NT?

not too handy, probably, but an interesting pair of articles from
evolt.org:

Using files to send emails with IIS, part 1 of 2
http://evolt.org/article/list/17/3419/index.html

Using files to send emails with IIS, part 2 of 2
http://evolt.org/article/list/17/3875/evolt.org