[thelist] HTML > PDF

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Sun May 6 23:00:46 CDT 2001

> Pete Prodoehl [pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com] tantalisingly teased
> us
> with:

Well, it was actually UserTalk, and it ran within Frontier pulling the
various pieces of content together from the object database. I could be
re-written in perl (or whatever language you like, that has good regex
support) to loop thru files grabbing everything between <body> tags... sorry
I can't volunteer to do it...

Pete

For more information about Cygnus Business Media, please visit our
Web site at www.cygnusb2b.com