[thelist] Perfectionist...

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Mon May 7 00:28:31 CDT 2001

Sounds like someone is "creating" at the keyboard............push the chair
back.......get a pad of paper and pen, and go sit somewhere else.  The
change of scenery will do you good if nothing else!  And maybe you can get a
real tan! (Tomorrow obviously!)

Get your thoughts down on paper.  Sometimes this is just the thing to get
your mind really flowing where it needs to.  Then you can take your
collected thoughts to the computer and begin "creating".

And, obviously you read this list........where you can/do learn something
new everyday, and it can become a little overwhelming trying to incorporate
ALL the wonderful things into ONE site.

Just like anything else, set your priorities, and stick to them.  You can
always update and enhance your site, but you've got to be working from
something good to start with!  :)

Sandy